- How do I view my reservation?
- Through our online reservations system – click here
- What is check in/check out time?
- Check in is at 3 p.m., check out is at 12 noon.
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- No, the Hotel Monaco San Francisco is a smoke free establishment.
- How much do you charge for high speed/wifi internet access?
- Whether you're plugged in or not, Kimpton Karma Rewards members get complimentary high-speed access on all devices during every stay. Wireless internet is also available for $12.99 per 24 hours for non-Kimpton Karma members.
- Do you have high-speed wireless internet access available?
- Wireless internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- Yes we do. Guests receive complimentary use of our on-site luxury hotel health club and aerobic exercise equipment featuring bicycles, stairclimbers, treadmill and weight training stations/free weights. The hours of operation are from 6 a.m. – 10 p.m. daily.
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- Beginning April 13, we will be offering in-room dining from our new restaurant, BDK. In the meantime, we invite guests to order delivery from top-rated San Francisco restaurants using Try Caviar or Seamless.
- Do you have a business center?
- Yes, our 24-hour business center is available to all hotel guests.
- Do you have a pool?
- Sorry, we do not have a pool at the hotel.
- How do I get to the hotel?
- Please see our Maps & Directions page
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- We do not offer a complimentary shuttle service. Please contact the concierge for transportation assistance or you may access transportation information here.
- What are your cross streets?
- We are located on Geary St at Taylor St.
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
- Yes we do. Valet parking is available for $54/night plus tax and $69/night plus tax for oversized vehicles. We also offer a 25% discount on hybrid vehicles. The parking charge is an additional charge to the room rate and is not included unless otherwise noted in the package.
- Will your rooms allow rollaways/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- Sorry, our rooms do not accommodate rollaway beds. Cribs are available free of charge.
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- You need to contact the channel through which you made your reservation.
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- We require a credit card at the time of booking. You must cancel by 3 p.m. local hotel time the day before your scheduled arrival to avoid a charge of one night's room and tax to your card. Please note that for special rates, packages and certain seasons, this policy is subject to change.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check into the room?
- Special rules may apply for guests under the age of 18. This varies by hotel so please contact the hotel for further information prior to making a reservation.
- Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- We do require presentation of a valid government-issued identification at the time of check-in.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- Yes, we have some connecting rooms at the hotel. You may make a request for connecting rooms; however, they are not guaranteed.
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- Yes, we have accessible rooms. Some of these rooms include modified bath tubs with bars and added facility, and some include a roll-in shower. For more information on the accessible features of our hotel, click here. To find out more about our accessible rooms, click here.
- Do you have an early departure fee?
- Yes, an early departure fee in an amount of up to one night's room and tax may apply.
- What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
- The new BDK Restaurant + Bar opens its doors on March 26, with service for breakfast (Mon. - Fri. 7-10am) and dinner (Sun. - Thu. 5-10pm; Fri. - Sat. 5-11pm). The bar will be open daily from 4pm - close.
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- You may contact the hotel at 1-415-292-0100 and ask for the accounting department
- What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room?
- We accept all major credit cards. When you check in to the hotel, we will hold the full room and tax total, plus $100 for honor bar and restaurant charges. These charges will be released from your account within 5 days after check out. We do not accept checks. If you would like to check in to the hotel with cash, we will ask for a deposit of the full room charges and tax plus $100 per night for honor bar and restaurant charges. You will get the remaining money back at the time of check out.
- Are pets allowed? Are there restrictions for weight, height or types?
- We welcome your pets with no restrictions.
- Do you have pet free rooms for those with allergies?
- Yes, we have designated pet-friendly pet free floors.
- Do you have pet sitting or dog walking services?
- We do not provide pet sitting or dog walking services on property; however, we have recommendations for outside parties at a charge.
- How far do you have to walk to take your pet out?
- We are located 1.1mi from the nearest off-leash dog park (Jefferson Square).
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
- You may call the hotel at 1-415-292-0100 and ask for the concierge.
- How do I book a meeting?
- Fill out an RFP online form and host your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel: Request for Proposal
- How can I create a unique atmosphere during my meeting?
- Creative amenities are a cornerstone of Kimpton Hotels, and meetings here are anything but ordinary. Visit Signature Meetings to find out more information on how to plan your next event.
- Need more information about booking a meeting at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Whether your goal is productivity or festivity, we make sure every detail is managed with caring service and a sense of style. Visit Kimpton Meetings for more information.
- How can I book a wedding at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Let us help you plan your perfect wedding, please visit Kimpton Weddings for more information.
Still Have a Question? Contact Us