- How do I view my reservation?
- Through our online reservations system – click here
- What is check in/check out time?
- Check in is at 3 p.m., check out is at 12 noon.
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- No, the Hotel Monaco San Francisco is a smoke free establishment.
- How much do you charge for high speed/wifi internet access?
- Whether you're plugged in or not, Kimpton Karma Rewards members get complimentary high-speed access on all devices during every stay. Wireless internet is also available for $12.99 per 24 hours for non-Kimpton Karma members.
- Do you have high-speed wireless internet access available?
- Wireless internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- Yes we do. Guests receive complimentary use of our on-site luxury hotel health club and aerobic exercise equipment featuring bicycles, stairclimbers, treadmill and weight training stations/free weights. The hours of operation are from 6 a.m. – 10 p.m. daily.
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- Currently our on-site restaurant is closed and no in-room dining is available from the hotel. However, there are many options for ordering meal delivery from local restaurants, including some of San Francisco's most popular eateries. See our top recommendations here.
- Do you have a business center?
- Yes, our 24-hour business center is available to all hotel guests.
- Do you have a pool?
- Sorry, we do not have a pool at the hotel.
- Do you have a spa? What are the hours?
- The Spa at Hotel Monaco is on site and open 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. and by appointment, 7 days a week. Plan to indulge yourself while experiencing the sophistication of the Hotel Monaco.
- How do I get to the hotel?
- Please see our Maps & Directions page
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- We do not offer a complimentary shuttle service. Please contact the concierge for transportation assistance or you may access transportation information here.
- What are your cross streets?
- We are located on Geary St at Taylor St.
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
- Yes we do. Valet parking is available for $52/night plus tax and $67/night plus tax for oversized vehicles. We also offer a 25% discount on hybrid vehicles. The parking charge is an additional charge to the room rate and is not included unless otherwise noted in the package.
- Will your rooms allow rollaways/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- Sorry, our rooms do not accommodate rollaway beds. Cribs are available free of charge.
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- You need to contact the channel through which you made your reservation.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check in to the room?
- You must be 18 years of age with a valid ID to check in to the hotel. If you are under 21, all alcoholic beverages will be removed from your honor bar at the time of check in.
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- We require a credit card at the time of booking. You must cancel outside of 24 hours prior to arrival (6 p.m. local hotel time) to avoid a charge of one night's room and tax to your card. Please note that for special rates, packages and certain seasons, this policy is subject to change.
- Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- We do require presentation of a valid government-issued identification at the time of check-in.
- What age do kids stay for free?
- Kids 17 and under stay for free in existing bedding when accompanying an adult.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- Yes, we have some connecting rooms at the hotel. You may make a request for connecting rooms; however, they are not guaranteed.
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- Yes, we have accessible rooms. Some of these rooms include modified bath tubs with bars and added facility, and some include a roll-in shower. For more information on the accessible features of our hotel, click here. To find out more about our accessible rooms, click here.
- Do you have an early departure fee?
- Yes, an early departure fee in an amount of up to one night's room and tax may apply.
- What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
- The Hotel Monaco's iconic Grand Café, which served San Francisco for over 20 years, has closed their doors for good. While we are busy cooking up something new in its place, we will be serving complimentary continental breakfast daily for all of our guests.
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- You may contact the hotel at (415) 292-0100 and ask for the accounting department
- What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room?
- We accept all major credit cards. When you check in to the hotel, we will hold the full room and tax total, plus $100 for honor bar and restaurant charges. These charges will be released from your account within 5 days after check out. We do not accept checks. If you would like to check in to the hotel with cash, we will ask for a deposit of the full room charges and tax plus $100 per night for honor bar and restaurant charges. You will get the remaining money back at the time of check out.
- Are pets allowed? Are there restrictions for weight, height or types?
- We welcome your pets with no restrictions.
- Do you have pet free rooms for those with allergies?
- Yes, we have designated pet-friendly pet free floors.
- Do you have pet sitting or dog walking services?
- We do not provide pet sitting or dog walking services on property; however, we have recommendations for outside parties at a charge.
- How far do you have to walk to take your pet out?
- We are located 1.1mi from the nearest off-leash dog park (Jefferson Square).
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
- You may call the hotel at (415) 292-0100 and ask for the concierge.
- How do I book a meeting?
- Fill out an RFP online form and host your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel: Request for Proposal
- How can I create a unique atmosphere during my meeting?
- Creative amenities are a cornerstone of Kimpton Hotels, and meetings here are anything but ordinary. Visit Signature Meetings to find out more information on how to plan your next event.
- Need more information about booking a meeting at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Whether your goal is productivity or festivity, we make sure every detail is managed with caring service and a sense of style. Visit Kimpton Meetings for more information.
- How can I book a wedding at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Let us help you plan your perfect wedding, please visit Kimpton Weddings for more information.
Still Have a Question? Contact Us