Top Notch San Francisco Wedding Planner and Concierge
The concierge is such a fantastic concept right? A savvy local guiding you through unknown cities and experiences… Imagine the same idea applied to your wedding. Someone to assist you every step of the way as you plan your event-of-a-lifetime at the Hotel Monaco. From the room set-up that's just right for you to the perfect playlist, our wedding concierge is your new Best Friend to ensure an OMG wedding.
And yet, our San Francisco wedding planner and concierge is so much more than just someone to guide you through the exciting process of creating your perfect ceremony. It's like that movie The Wedding Planner - except our concierge is way more experienced, drama-free, and won't fall in love with the groom (we promise!). So actually, a wedding at the Hotel Monaco is like starring in your own romantic comedy, but with you instead of Jennifer Lopez. And hey, that's a big upgrade - we like you much better (sorry J. Lo).
Say Hello to Our Wedding Planners and Experts:
Insider access. Amazing service. Meet the team!
Beth Rankin - Wedding Specialist
There can be quite a few decisions to make surrounding your wedding day. It's a once in a lifetime event that we want to be a part of every step of the way. From " You want to invite who?" to "I Do" we will do our best to makes things fun and enjoyable leading up to your most treasured day.
Chad Schyvincht - Sales Manager
Celebrating your wedding day with family and friends is the icing on your multi tiered wedding cake. Having everyone in one place is part of the fun and what makes the memories that much richer. To help sort out the details around sleeping arrangements at the Hotel Monaco we've rounded up the most frequently asked questions regarding this part of your wedding planning
Answers from Beth:
- What are your food and beverage minimums?
- Food and Beverage minimums vary by date and time of day. We can't pretend we don't have them, but given that the range is broad, please share your best guesses for head count, date and time, and we can better provide guidance. Even better, come in to see our beautiful event spaces and we'll discuss the minimums and their ranges together.
- How much will it cost?
- Again, without specifics, it is impossible to define a range. There are several variables when it come to cost with the most important element to choose being whether your meal will be plated, a buffet, or stationed events. If you'd like to have beer, wine and champagne service only versus a full bar with cocktails, this of course also makes a difference. If you have an idea of what you'd like, we can easily put together a Menu Proposal based on your estimated guest count that will show you in a very straightforward way what your âout the doorâ cost will likely be.
- Is there a room rental or space fee?
- This typically depends on which space you decide to use. Generally, we assess a ceremony fee that ranges from $400 - $800.
- How many guests can The Hotel Monaco accommodate for a ceremony, reception, or dinner?
- The Hotel Monaco specializes in personal one-of-a-kind experiences. We have done intimate weddings for as few as 10 guests, or larger receptions for as many as 165. Our most popular Ceremony space is the Paris Foyer which can accommodate a maximum of 125 seated guests. Frequently, brides or grooms will modify their guest list in order to make this gorgeous space work for them. That being said, if your nearest and dearest are just a little too numerous, our ballroom that can hold up to 165 seated guests. The same applies for Receptions & Dinner;, our largest space can accommodate 165 with a dance floor.
- Do I need to hire a Wedding Planner?
- It is entirely up to you and typically depends on how many other moving parts you have going on outside of our venue. However, we do provide assistance with any rental items you may need, vendor referrals, custom printed menus, table numbers and place cards. We can also provide some handy templates to help you map out your table seating arrangements, day of event timeline, processional order etc- think of us as your one-stop coordination team for anything and everything that is being hosted at our hotel.
- My fiancé really loves butternut squash (or kale or shrimp or raspberries), but I don't see it on the menu?
- This is why we don't require any menu commitments until after the wedding date is confirmed. We offer a menu tasting after you've signed a contract, generally about 6 weeks prior to your event. That way, you get to work with the Chef to come up with the most seasonally accurate menu items. Even if you don't see something on the menu, typically if it is in season, we can make and serve it in a way that makes your visions come true.
- What is your cancellation policy?
You're already making a the most exciting commitment of your lives, but we know additional commitments are daunting. We are happy to put a no obligation "courtesy" hold on space for you at any time. This means that if another group inquiries about the same date, you will have the first option of whether to confirm the date or release it.
- Once a Contract is signed, a 50% non-refundable deposit is due based on the Food & Beverage Minimum for that date.
- For a cancellation made inside of 45 days, 75% of estimated Food & Beverage Revenue will be due.
- For a cancellation made inside of 30 days, 100% of estimated Food & Beverage Revenue will be due.
Answers from Chad:
- Do you offer complimentary upgraded bridal suites with our room block?
- If you are having your wedding reception at the Hotel Monaco, we are able to offer this perk with no extra charge. Some restrictions apply*
- Do you offer courtesy blocks?
- We do not offer courtesy Wedding Room Blocks.
- Do you have a space where my bridal party can get ready in your hotel?
- We have space set aside to help your bridal party join in the excitement of your Wedding day and of course assist with the ever important details.
- Do you have a Spa?
- Spa at Hotel Monaco is a full service spa, perfect for pampering before and after your ceremony and reception. With a sauna, Jacuzzi and private facial and massage rooms available, there just might be everything you need to prepare for the wedding festivities
- Do you have rooms that connect?
- The Hotel Monaco has rooms that connect on each floor to help ensure everyone is where they need to be at all times
- What bars & restaurants do you have around your hotel?
- The elegant Grand Cafe Brasserie and Bar adjacent to the Hotel Monaco serves contemporary French cuisine with a modern Northern California touch. View the Menu (link to attachment)
- Do you have 24 hour room service?
- The Hotel Monaco has 24 hour room service available every day whether the wedding party needs a late night snack or an out of town guest just has a craving.
For more information about our party venue in downtown San Francisco and to book your next event at Hotel Monaco, contact Beth Rankin at email@example.com or at 415-292-8133.