Hotel Monaco San Francisco: A Luxury Boutique Hotel near Union Square
Indulge Your Sense of Fitness at Hotel Monaco San Francisco
Hotel Monaco San Francisco's complimentary onsite fitness center provides everything you need, whether you want rigorous strength training, a cathartic cardio workout or a place for yoga and balance exercises.
Located on the lower level of our hotel, Hotel Monaco's onsite fitness center is accessible from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day via your guestroom key card. Beautiful and highly functional, it features more than just state-of-the art equipment. Stay fit and healthy with:
- Two Precor treadmills
- Two Precor elliptical machines
- Two Precor stationary bikes
- One Precor adaptive motion trainer
- One Precor FTS glide
- Full selection of free weights
- Yoga mats, balance balls and accessories
- Eco-friendly flooring made of bamboo
- Plenty of room for stretching exercise and warm-up/cool-down
- Great lighting and mirrors to remind you how good your form is
- Locker room and shower
- Towels, water cooler, magazines
Our exercise machines each have individual television screens (with headsets provided by the front desk), for an even more enjoyable workout.
If you find you're in "vacation mode" and don't want to think about what exercise comes next, you can also work with personal trainers at the nearby Club One Fitness, about four blocks from the hotel; day passes are $15 and available from the hotel's front desk.